Saturday 27 February 2010

Development Stage


For a few weeks now I have been working on my development for my final wallpaper collection, and I am really happy with how it is going. I love this part of a project, this is where it gets exciting.



My first design is made up of two layers of paper. The bottom layer is a crisp, simple mosaic print. The top layer consists completely of cut-out work. When the cut-out work is placed of the top of the mosaic print, the design becomes really interesting. By doing this you get three designs in one. As the top layer is removable the papers can be displayed separately or together, one on top of another.

Development for design number two. This is going to be more of a commercial print which will be in repeat.

. . and even more development.

No comments:

Post a Comment